jeudi 31 juillet 2014

First Beauty Tip

First Beauty Tip - Premier Conseil BeautéSo, I was wondering : what beauty product should I start this Beauty&Co section with. Actually I am unable to chose so I'll do it kind of randomly!



Let's start with a the Revitalift Miracle Blur by L'Oréal Paris.
It will make you a very smooth skin, and erase your skin imperfections!
You can use it just itself or you can use it as your make up primer. They have two kinds : the oil free, and the original. Since my skin is pretty much oily I prefer the oil free one.

Love this !
__

Je me demandais avec quel produit j'allais commencer cette section Beauty&Co. En fait, je suis incapable de choisir, donc je vais le faire au hasard !

Commençons avec le Revitalift Miracle Blur de L'Oréal Paris.
Il lisse votre peau, et efface les imperfections de votre peau !
Vous pouvez l'utiliser seul ou vous pouvez l'utiliser en tant que base pour votre maquillage. Il existe deux types : celui sans huile, et l'original. Comme j'ai une peau grasse je préfère le Miracle Blur sans huile.

On adore !

Revitalift Miracle Blur, L'Oréal Paris




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire